Seamless office overview at a glance. Effortless wayfinding. Show key meeting information and the availability of up to 9 meeting rooms on a single, elegant 13-inch display. Zero installation costs, no wires and up to 12 months of battery autonomy.
The only battery-powered room scheduler out there. With months of battery life on a single charge and zero cables. Yes, you heard right – zero cables.
Quick, effortless setup
Room availability in real time
Next level meeting room booking system
Find a room.
Customize your content.
Integrate with Slack.
Control via mobile app.
Manage everything from one place.
Setup and manage all your Joan displays centrally from one easy-to-use, secure Web Portal.
Adjust device settings and check battery status.
Make informed decisions with Joan's Room Analytics.
Reduce real estate costs and enhance productivity.
What’s in the box
In the box
- 13.3-inch wireless Joan device
- 1 × Magnetic Mount for easy installation
- 1 × Micro-USB cable for configuration and charging
- Quick Start Guide
- 14-day free cloud subscription trial
- In-the-cloud hosting subscription (monthly fee of €14.99) or on-premises hosting (no additional costs)
- Key meeting information: Immediately see key meeting information such as room name and location, meeting name and time, and room status indicated in black (in use) or white (vacant).
- Support for multiple rooms: See the status and meeting information for up to 9 meeting rooms.
- Branding and customization: Reflect your brand and customize Joan with your logo and a custom message that greets your guests and shows your company culture.
- Joan’s Room Analytics: Weekly meeting insights to help you improve the way you meet and work. With no. of meetings, meetings hours, room utilization rates, meeting no-shows, weekly meeting patterns.
- Warm Welcome email: Welcome your meeting guests before they arrive. Send instructions on how to reach the office, who to call, and add a personal message or include your company branding.
- 13.3-inch (4:3 diagonal) non-touch E Ink® Carta electronic paper screen
- High visibility and contrast
- 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 1600 × 1200 pixels
- Active Area (H/W): 10.64 × 7.98 in (270.4 × 202.8 mm)
- Pixel Pitch (H/W): 0.006 × 0.006 in (0.169 × 0.169 mm); equivalent to 150 ppi
- Pixel Configuration: Rectangle
- 16-level grayscale
- Refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) / 100 ms (1 bit partial)
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) standard, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-EAP support
- Patented ultra-low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- High-performance rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 10,000 mAh battery. Up to 12 months of autonomy on a single battery charge. 10 hours charging time with a Micro-USB charger (output rating of 5 V, 1 A).
- Enclosed Micro-USB charging cable
- Cordless functionality
- Google G Suite (former Google Apps; Google Calendar)
- OAuth2 authentication
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- OAuth2 authentication (Global Admin)
- Basic authentication (Delegated User)
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook)
- NTLM proprietary authentication protocol
- iCalendar (.ics)
- High quality anodized aluminum casing
- Anti-reflective, high transmissive glass
- Color: Gray, Black
Dimensions & weight
- Joan device dimensions: 11.40 × 0.39 × 9.05 in (297 × 10.5 × 230 mm)
- Weight with back magnet: 33.5 oz (950 g)
- Product package dimensions: 13.78 × 0.59 × 9.25 in (350 × 15 × 235 mm)
- Shipping package dimensions: 15.91 × 3.35 × 11.22 in (404 × 85 × 285 mm)
- Box total weight (Joan device, Micro-USB cable, product package, shipping package): 65.26 oz (1850 g)
- Attachable to any surface with a self-adhesive Magnetic Mount that requires no tools (one included with each device, additional Magnetic Mount 1-Packs available for purchase).
- 3.94 × 3.94 in (100 × 100 mm) VESA mount compliant.
- Operational and storage temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- 1 year