- The device is not just one more thing in the room or on a wall, it is also a good complement to the ambiance you want to achieve in that specific setting.
- I love the idea of Joan. It’s something different, more professional, sharper looking. It is easy to install, plus people don’t want to walk up to another LCD.
- We are happy with our Joan. I don’t know if it saves us time, but it definitely saves us the embarrassment of double booking our conference room.
- No longer can people acquire a meeting room as a result of opportunism, and no longer can people play ignorant.
- We chose Joan as it offered a good solution for boardroom management – taking away the hassle from our office manager.
- We have more insight into room utilization thanks to the backend report Joan provides.
- Once I looked at your onboarding packet it was pretty straightforward.
- They certainly look good with the color (or monochrome) scheme that we have gone within the new area.
- Yes, we love both our Joans. It’s completely changed how we manage our meeting rooms and I would say we would not be able to manage things effectively without them.
- Joan is an excellent solution for any company that’s looking for transparent and effective assistance in organizing meetings.
- Joan changed our meeting room planning by not changing it.
Your data security is our priority
Joan devices store as little data as possible and are the safest workplace management systems on the market. We are constantly updating our technology and making sure your data is safe.
Built with security in mind
Our clients deserve data security that meets and exceeds all industry-standard practices and guidelines.
Joan devices store almost no data and zero access credentials. Everything they display comes from our servers. If a device goes missing, simply deauthorize it to prevent any data leaks.
Calendar data stays on your servers
Your calendar data is accessed only when required and cached temporarily in memory.
Blocks unsafe software
Joan is an enterprise-grade device with purpose-built secure real-time OS and hardware keys that prevent the installation or execution of any unauthorized software or apps.
Joan supports the highest enterprise security requirements. WPA2-EAP support, TLS 1.3 encrypted communication between the device and servers, and SSO take care of most security issues.
Want to know more about Joan’s security?
This is just a small part of our Security Policy. We’re always happy to go into more detail if you’d like to know more. For any questions or feedback, please: