Organize and reserve your meeting spaces. Remote or on-the-spot booking on an interactive touch screen. Advanced Wi-Fi encryption and meeting room analytics for a comprehensive overview of resources. The best choice for companies that demand enterprise security.
The only battery-powered room scheduler out there. With months of battery life on a single charge and no cables. Yes, you heard right - no cables.
Quick, effortless setup
Connect Joan to your existing Wi-Fi and company calendar in a few clicks, and bam, you're done. Joan easily integrates with Google Suite, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange and iCalendar.
Room availability in real time
Next level meeting room booking system
Book on the spot.
Integrate with Slack.
Control via mobile app.
Manage everything from one place.
Setup and manage all your Joan displays centrally from one easy-to-use, secure Web Portal.
Adjust device settings and check battery status.
Make informed decisions with Joan's Room Analytics.
Reduce real estate costs and enhance productivity.
What’s in the box
What’s in the box
- All required hardware, software, unlimited updates, upgrades and free lifetime priority online support are included, as well as a one-year Limited Warranty.
- The box includes:
- Meet now: Walk up to the conference room and book an instant meeting directly on the JOAN display, provided that the room is not occupied. Then walk right in.
- Meet later: Book a meeting for later in the day directly at the conference room door. Instead of checking for vacancies in your online calendar, simply press “Meet later” and set the start and end time of your meeting.
- Timetable: Pull up the meeting room schedule right at the conference room door. Press “Timetable” on JOAN’s display and take a look at the meetings coming up in real time.
- End meetings early: By pressing X next to the meeting information when a meeting is in progress, you can end a meeting early and free up the room for someone else to use.
- Cancel meetings: If you press X next to the meeting name for a meeting that’s coming up, you can cancel that meeting. That will delete it from the calendar and open a free timeslot.
- Check into meeting: By pressing the checkmark next to the meeting information of the meeting coming up 5, 15 or 30 minutes before or after the start of the meeting, participants confirm that the meeting is actually taking place. Otherwise, the meeting is deleted from the calendar and the room frees up automatically for other people to use.
- Joan’s Room Analytics: Weekly meeting insights to help you improve the way you meet and work. With no. of meetings, meetings hours, room utilization rates, meeting no-shows, weekly meeting patterns.
- Warm Welcome Email: Welcome your meeting guests before they arrive. Send instructions on how to reach the office, who to call, and add a personal message or include your company branding.
- 6-inch (4:3 diagonal) interactive touch E Ink® electronic paper screen
- Full capacitive touch screen interface
- High visibility and contrast (surface treatment: anti-glare hard-coated front-surface)
- 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 1024 × 758 pixels
- Active Area (H/W): 3.57 × 4.82 in (90.581 × 122.368 mm)
- Pixel Pitch (H/W): 0.005 × 0.005 in (0.1195 × 0.1195 mm); equivalent to 212 ppi
- Pixel Configuration: Square
- 16 level grayscale
- Refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) – 100 ms (1 bit partial)
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) standard, WPA2-EAP support
- Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- High performance rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 5,400 mAh battery, 3.25 oz (92 g). Up to 12 weeks of autonomy on a single battery charge. 5–7 hours charging time with a Micro-USB charger (output rating of 5 V, 1 A).
- Enclosed Micro-USB charging cable
- Cordless functionality
- Google G Suite (former Google Apps; Google Calendar)
- OAuth2 authentication
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- OAuth2 authentication (Global Admin)
- Basic authentication (Delegated User)
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook)
- NTLM proprietary authentication protocol
- iCalendar (.ics)
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) with PC (polycarbonate)
- Color: Black, Gray
Dimensions & weight
- JOAN device dimensions: 6.10 × 0.47 × 4.88 in (158.8 × 12 × 123.8 mm)
- Weight of JOAN with back magnet: 9.9 oz (281 g)
- Product package dimensions: 6.57 × 1.18 × 5.24 in (167 × 30 × 133 mm)
- Shipping package dimensions: 6.57 × 1.18 × 5.24 in (167 × 30 × 133 mm)
- Box total weight: 15.87 oz (450 g)
- Attachable to any surface with a self-adhesive Magnetic Mount that requires no tools (one included with each device, Additional Magnetic Mount 5-Packs available for purchase).
- Compatible with a custom, anti-theft Secure Wall Mount 6-inch available for purchase.
- Operating and storage temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- 1 year