Accounts created after October 1st, 2019
TERMS OF SERVICE
Version: October 2019
Hi and Welcome!
We’ve drafted these Terms of Service (which we, in this text, call the “Terms”) so you’ll know the rules that govern our relationship with you. Although we have tried our best to strip the legalese from the Terms, there are places where these Terms may still read like a traditional contract. There’s a good reason for that: These Terms do indeed form a legally binding contract between you and Visionect d.o.o. So please read them carefully.
By using Joan Services or any of our other services as well as other software, websites, applications or services that link to these Terms (we refer to these cumulatively simply as the “Services”), you agree to these Terms. Of course, if you don’t agree with them, then don’t use the Services.
Joan Service is the simplest and fastest room management and room booking service. We offer a free service (“Joan Basic”) as well as a payable subscription service (“Joan Standard” and “Joan Premium”), which include additional features and functionalities (together: the “Services”).
The Services are provided to you, the user of the Services, by Visionect d.o.o. (“Visionect”, “We”, “Us”, “Licensor” etc.), with its main office at Cesta v Gorice 30, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, registered at the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce under 2333988000.
If the Services include services of third parties, the terms and conditions, notice and take down policies and/or privacy and cookie policies of their own may apply.
These Terms of Service supersede any and all prior oral and written quotations, terms, communications, agreements and understandings between you and Visionect.
NOTE: These Terms do not govern the terms and conditions for purchase of the Joan devices and/or accessories. If you are interested in those, please follow this link.
2. The Service
Joan Services are provided in 3 subscription plans: Joan Basic, Joan Standard and Joan Premium. Joan Basic is offered to you free of charge and requires a functioning Joan device. Additionally, we offer payable subscription services (“Joan Standard” and “Joan Premium”) which include additional features and functionalities. The current options, features and other specific characteristics including fees of each subscription plan can be found on our web page.
We may change the content of the subscription plans or the subscription fee from time to time. Any price changes will apply to you no earlier than one month following our notice to you and with the beginning of your next subscription period.
For the payable Services (Standard and Premium plan) Visionect offers annual and monthly subscriptions. The subscription fees for the respective subscription terms can be found on our web page.
3. Who can purchase and use the Service?
We are a B2B company, meaning, we only do business with legal persons, companies, organisations etc. and not with natural persons.
By submitting your order for the service, you confirm that you:
- represent a legal person;
- are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and dully authorised to enter into binding contracts on your companies or organisations behalf;
- are not younger than 18 years old;
- if in the EU, able to provide your VAT number, when applicable;
- are not a person or entity barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions, including the country in which you reside or from where you use the Service; for example, that you do not appear on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition;
- will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
Since we need to know who we are working with, you also agree not to omit or misrepresent any data for the creation and further use of your account, and you agree to update such data to ensure that such data is current, complete and accurate.
By accepting these Terms, you represent that you understand and agree to the foregoing.
Requirements for use
- Devices. Use of the Service may require compatible devices (please see the technical requirements for non-Joan devices and BYOD feature here), stable internet access, and certain software (fees may apply); may require periodic updates; and may be affected by the performance of these factors. Visionect reserves the right to limit the number of Accounts that may be created, and the number of devices associated with an Account. The latest version of required software may be required for certain transactions or features. You agree that meeting these requirements is your responsibility.
- Your Account. To use the Service, you must establish an Account, which offers control over our Services to you. Don’t reveal your Account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify Visionect of any security breach of your Account. You further acknowledge and agree that the Service is designed and intended for internal use on an internal basis and you should not share your Account and/or password details with anyone. Visionect shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account resulting from you not following these rules. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with your account, and as you use, the Service (“Service Registration Data”), and you agree to update your Service Registration Data to keep it accurate and complete at all times. Failure to provide accurate, current and complete Service Registration Data may result in the suspension and/or termination of your Account. You agree that Visionect may store and use the Service Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
- Limitations of Use. You agree to use the Service only for purposes permitted by this Agreement, and only to the extent permitted by any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practice in the applicable jurisdiction. You expressly (but not limited to) agree not to:
If your use of the Service or other behaviour intentionally or unintentionally threatens Visionect’s ability to provide the Service or other systems, Visionect shall be entitled to take all reasonable steps to protect the Service and Visionect’s systems, which may include suspension of your access to the Service and/or termination of your Account.
- upload, download, post, transmit, store or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libellous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
- stalk, harass, threaten or harm another;
- pretend to be anyone, or any entity, you are not;
- engage in any copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement (including uploading any content to which you do not have the right to upload), or disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement;
- post, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized information messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements;
- forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a news group posting, or otherwise putting information in a header designed to mislead recipients as to the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service (“spoofing”);
- upload, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere or limit the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service (including accessing the Service through any automated means, like scripts or web crawlers), or any servers or networks connected to the Service, or any policies, requirements or regulations of networks connected to the Service (including any unauthorized access to, use or monitoring of data or traffic thereon);
- plan or engage in any illegal activity;
- reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, resell, rent or trade the Service (or any part thereof) for any purpose; and/or
- gather and store personal information on any other users of the Service to be used in connection with any of the foregoing prohibited activities.
- Content. “Content” means any information that may be generated or encountered through use of the Service, such as data files, device characteristics, written text, software, music, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, videos, messages and any other like materials. You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted on the Service is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Visionect, are solely responsible for any Content you upload, download, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through your use of the Service. You understand that by using the Service you may encounter Content that you may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and that you may expose others to Content that they may find objectionable. Visionect does not control the Content posted via the Service, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand and agree that your use of the Service and any Content is solely at your own risk. In case you encounter any content you believe is in breach of this Terms, please let us know at [email protected].
- Availability of the Service. The Service, or any feature or part thereof, may not be available in all languages or in all countries and Visionect makes no representation that the Service, or any feature or part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to access and use the Service, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
5. End user Licence
The Services made available to you are licensed, not sold, to you.
Scope of License: Licensor grants to you a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Service in the scope corresponding to the chosen Joan subscription plan, on any Joan branded devices (or in case of Joan Premium also on some other devices – Joan on Tablets and Joan on Displays feature) that you own or control and as permitted by this Terms and Terms and Conditions for purchase of Joan products. This licence governs any content, materials, or services accessible from or purchased within the Services as well as upgrades provided by Licensor that replace or supplement the original Licensed Application, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a Custom EULA. You may not distribute or make the Service available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not transfer, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Service. You may not copy, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Services, any updates, or any part thereof.
6. Free 30 day Joan Premium subscription plan
To enable all our customers a full Joan services experience, we grant all our customers a 30 day Joan Premium subscription plan free of charge. At the end of the 30 day period, the subscription plan will automatically change to basic.
7. Joan Services Payment conditions
The initial subscription term starts once you create an account and the fees due have been paid in full.
Depending on the subscription term chosen, the fee for the subsequent Services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Services will be charged (per billing term) within the week prior to the calendar day corresponding to the anniversary date (monthly/yearly) of your subscription. Depending on the payment method you use, the issuer of the payment method may charge you certain fees relating to the processing of your payment.
You acknowledge that the amount billed each subscription period may vary for reasons that may include but are not limited to differing amounts due to promotional offers or changes in the amount of applicable sales tax or exchange rate, and you authorize Visionect to charge you for such varying amounts. Visionect notifies you via the email address you provided us when the payment of your (next) account fee has been charged.
You can change your payment method in your account settings.
When creating your account please be mindful when choosing the currency for the your payments as this cannot be changed later on.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING VISIONECT WITH VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. Visionect may suspend or cancel the Services to you if a payment is not successfully settled, for instance in case of insufficient funds, expiration of credit cards, changed payment details or otherwise. If there is a change in your credit card or payment account status, you must change your information online in the Account Information section of Joan service; this may temporarily disrupt your access to the Services while Visionect verifies your new payment information. We may contact you via email regarding your account, for reasons including, without limitation, reaching or exceeding your storage limit. Until all outstanding depth is payed, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts, and we will attempt to charge the payment method again.
In case we suspend our service to you due to reasons stated in the paragraph above and/or failure to comply with any of the provisions of this Terms you will not have access to the services, features and data offered as part of it. You can reactivate your subscription at any time in your account settings by making payment within four weeks after deactivation. Your subscription will then be renewed as from the day of reactivation.
8. Joan Credits
You may choose to top your account balance by purchasing a Joan credits code containing Joan credits. These will be attributed to your account following a successful code and password input in your account.
9. Term and Change of subscription plan
- Term. The subscription period will be renewed automatically for the selected subscription period, unless you have cancelled your subscription or downgraded your subscription plan at least 2 days prior to the calendar day corresponding to the anniversary date (monthly/yearly) of your subscription.
- Subscription Upgrade. You can choose to upgrade your subscription plan at any time. If you choose to do so the upgrade will take affect the next day. In this case, the proportional reminder of your than current subscription period fee (calculated from the end of the day you choose to upgrade your plane) will automatically be directed towards payment of your new upgraded subscription plan.
- Subscription Downgrade and/or Deactivation. You can downgrade and/or deactivate your subscription plan in your account settings or send an e-mail to [email protected]. In this case, the subscription downgrade or deactivation will take affect at the end of your paid subscription period and you will continue to have access to the paid subscription Services until that period expires. You do not have any right to reimbursement of (part of) the subscription fee. After the end of your then current paid subscription period you will be able to choose any of the offered subscription at any time in your account settings by making payment.
10. Account Termination
- Voluntary Termination by You You may delete your Joan account and/or stop using the Service at any time. To terminate and delete your Account, contact Joan Support at [email protected]. If you terminate your Account, you will not have access to any Services with that account. This action may be non-reversible. Any fees paid by you prior to your termination are non-refundable (except as expressly permitted otherwise by this Agreement), including any fees paid in advance for the billing year/month during which you terminate. Termination of your Account shall not relieve you of any obligation to pay any accrued fees or charges.
- Termination by Visionect Visionect may at any time, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate or suspend all or a portion of your Account and/or access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include: (a) violations of this Agreement or any other policies or guidelines that are referenced herein and/or posted on the Service; (b) a request by you to cancel or terminate your Account; (c) a request and/or order from law enforcement, a judicial body, or other government agency; (d) where provision of the Service to you is or may become unlawful; (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems; (f) your participation in fraudulent or illegal activities; or (g) failure to pay any fees owed by you in relation to the Service, provided that in the case of non-material breach, Visionect will be permitted to deactivate the service only after giving you 3 days’ notice and to terminate only after giving you 30 days’ notice and only if you have not cured the breach within such 30-day period. Any such termination or suspension shall be made by Visionect in its sole discretion and Visionect will not be responsible to you or any third party for any damages that may result or arise out of such termination or suspension of your Account and/or access to the Service. In addition, Visionect may terminate your Account upon 30 days’ prior notice via email to the address associated with your Account if (a) your Account has been inactive for one (1) year; or (b) there is a general discontinuance of the Service or any part thereof. Notice of general discontinuance of service will be provided as set forth herein, unless it would not be reasonable to do so due to circumstances arising from legal, regulatory, or governmental action; to address user security, user privacy, or technical integrity concerns; to avoid service disruptions to other users; or due to a natural disaster, a catastrophic event, war, or other similar occurrence outside of Visionect’s reasonable control. In the event of such termination, Visionect will provide you with a pro rata refund of any prepayment for your then-current paid term. Visionect shall not be liable to you for any modifications to the Service or terms of service in accordance with this Section.
- Effects of Termination Upon termination of your Account you may lose all access to the Service and any portions thereof. In addition, after a period of time, Visionect will delete information and data stored in or as a part of your account(s). Any individual components of the Service that you may have used subject to separate software license agreements will also be terminated in accordance with those license agreements.
11. Data protection
12. Links and Other Third-Party Materials
Certain Content, components or features of the Service may include materials from third parties and/or hyperlinks to other web sites, resources or Content. As Visionect may have no control over such third party sites and/or materials, you acknowledge and agree that Visionect is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse or warrant the accuracy of any such sites or resources, and shall in no way be liable or responsible for any Content, advertising, products or materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Visionect shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any damages you incur or allege to have incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your use and/or reliance upon any such Content, advertising, products or materials on or available from such sites or resources.
13. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that Visionect and/or its licensors own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service, including but not limited to graphics, user interface, the scripts and software used to implement the Service, and any software provided to you as a part of and/or in connection with the Service (the “Software”), including any and all intellectual property rights that exist therein, whether registered or not, and wherever in the world they may exist. You further agree that the Service (including the Software, or any other part thereof) contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms.
14. Disclaimer of warranties; Limitation of liability
- Disclaimer of warranties SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, AS SUCH, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH BELOW MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. VISIONECT SHALL USE REASONABLE SKILL AND DUE CARE IN PROVIDING THE SERVICE. THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS ARE SUBJECT TO THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. VISIONECT DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME VISIONECT MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. VISIONECT AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, VISIONECT AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (IV) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. VISIONECT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND VISIONECT DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, COMPUTER, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE THE FAILURE OR TIME DELAYS OF, OR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN, THE CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE. AS YOU ARE A LEGAL PERSON ENTERING INTO A B2B TRANSACTION YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THESE TERMS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CONSUMER LEGISLATION.
- Limitation of liability SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BY SERVICE OR PRODUCT PROVIDERS. TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS SET FORTH BELOW MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. VISIONECT SHALL USE REASONABLE SKILL AND DUE CARE IN PROVIDING THE SERVICE. THE FOLLOWING LIMITATIONS DO NOT APPLY IN RESPECT OF LOSS RESULTING FROM (A) VISIONECT’S FAILURE TO USE REASONABLE SKILL AND DUE CARE; (B) VISIONECT’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE, WILFUL MISCONDUCT OR FRAUD. Joan Services not authorized to be used in life support equipment or for applications in which the failure or malfunction of the goods would create a situation in which personal injury or death could occur. Any such use or sale of Services is at your sole risk, and you agree to indemnify and defend Visionect against, and hold Visionect harmless from all damages and costs arising out of such us. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT VISIONECT AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF VISIONECT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE (II) ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE SERVICE OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT CESSATION OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF; (III) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE AND/OR SEND OR RECEIVE YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE; (V) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; AND (VI) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Visionect, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party, relating to or arising from: (a) any Content you submit, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service; (b) your use of the Service; (c) any violation by you of this Agreement; (d) any action taken by Visionect as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this Agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this Agreement has occurred; or (e) your violation of any rights of another. This means that you cannot sue Visionect, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, and licensors as a result of its decision to remove or refuse to process any information or Content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the Service, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of Visionect’s conclusion that a violation of this Agreement has occurred. This waiver and indemnity provision apply to all violations described in or contemplated by this Agreement. This obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement and/or your use of the Service. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all use of the Service using your Account, and that this Agreement applies to any and all usage of your Account. You agree to comply with this Agreement and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Visionect from and against any and all claims and demands arising from usage of your Account, whether or not such usage is expressly authorized by you.
- Notices Visionect may provide you with notices regarding the Service, including changes to this Agreement, by email you provided in your account settings or by postings on our website and/or the Service.
- Entire Agreement This Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and Visionect, governs your use of the Service and completely replaces any prior agreements between you and Visionect in relation to the Service. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Visionect to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms of Service are governed by Slovenian law, there fore any disputes regarding these Terms of Service will be submitted to the Court that has jurisdiction under Slovenian law, also expressly excluding international conflict of law’s provisions thereof and with the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
You can contact us at any time at [email protected]. If you have any questions, just send us an email in English.
Last revised: 1. 10. 2019
Review archive of previous terms here.