- Free express shipping included.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Comes with a FREE 30-day Joan Home plan trial.
- Includes standard 1-year warranty.
Perfect for your home office – show your availability and make sure no one disrupts your meetings and deep work sessions. Add a timetable to make it clear when your workday ends.
Let your family in on your timetable.
Clearly show your daily schedule - let the others know when you’ll be free and available for them.
Personalize the content.
Joan is an all-day-around device. Set up custom content when you’re done with your workday and display family pictures, fun facts or anything else.
“It minimizes distractions of my loved ones”
“It is a lifesaver.”
“It is a big stress reliever for everyone.”
How do I install Joan Home?
Installation of Joan Home only takes seconds. Simply charge up the device, create a Joan Portal account, connect your calendar and you are good to go.
How will it help me to focus on my work?
By displaying your work schedule and availability to your household members, you will be able to focus on your work without any unnecessary interruptions.
Can I connect multiple calendars to the device?
At the moment, each Joan Home device is able to connect to a single calendar/room resource.
What is the main benefit of Joan Home?
Joan Home was built with the sole purpose of keeping you focused. And it does it extremely well. It’s a tailor-made device for home offices developed in Europe and with carefully selected components for achieving energy efficiency and simplicity.
What is the magnetic mount?
The Joan magnetic mount is a set of two magnetic sheets that allow Joan devices to be installed simply and hassle-free.
With it’s strong adhesive, the magnetic mount can be placed on any even surface - be it glass, brick, or wood. As long as your plaster isn’t peeling or flaking off or the wall hasn’t been repainted too many times, you’re good to go.
For more information, see this short video to see how the mounting looks like: https://youtu.be/DHs-zmKtZT8
Does the battery only last 3 months? How do you replace it?
The battery of a Joan Home device is rechargeable and lasts up to 3 months on a single charge.
Recharging the device is as simple as connecting it to a power source with a Micro-USB cable for a certain amount of time.
Why is E-ink so special?
Joan’s advanced ePaper technology makes it extremely energy-efficient, to be exact, 99% more energy-efficient than LCDs. Consequently, it impacts Joan’s long battery life (up to 3 months) and has the no-glare effect. It ensures high visibility in any weather and time of the day.
How can young children understand it if they can’t read?
The Joan Home interface is very simple and intuitive. Each availability state is supported by a color. If you are currently busy or in a meeting, the current meeting status portion of the screen will be colored black. However, if you are currently free, it will be colored in a light grey shade.
With this color association, even the young ones who are yet to learn to read will be able to understand your availability.
What’s in the box
What's in the box
- 6-inch (4:3 diagonal) interactive touch E Ink® electronic paper screen
- Full capacitive touch screen interface
- High visibility and contrast (surface treatment: anti-glare hard-coated front-surface)
- 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 1024 × 758 pixels
- Active Area (H/W): 3.57 × 4.82 in (90.581 × 122.368 mm)
- Pixel Pitch (H/W): 0.005 × 0.005 in (0.1195 × 0.1195 mm); equivalent to 212 ppi
- Pixel Configuration: Square
- 16 level grayscale
- Refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) – 100 ms (1 bit partial)
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) standard, WPA2-PSK support, WPA2-EAP support, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 5 support
- Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- High performance rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 5,400 mAh battery, 3.25 oz (92 g). Up to 12 weeks of autonomy on a single battery charge. 5–7 hours charging time with a Micro-USB charger (output rating of 5 V, 1 A).
- Enclosed Micro-USB charging cable
- Cordless functionality
- Google G Suite (former Google Apps; Google Calendar)
- OAuth2 authentication
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- OAuth2 authentication (Global Admin)
- Basic authentication (Delegated User)
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook)
- NTLM proprietary authentication protocol
- iCalendar (.ics)
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) with PC (polycarbonate)
- Color: Black, Gray
Dimensions & weight
- Joan device dimensions: 6.10 × 0.47 × 4.88 in (158.8 × 12 × 123.8 mm)
- Weight of Joan with back magnet: 9.9 oz (281 g)
- Product package dimensions: 6.57 × 1.18 × 5.24 in (167 × 30 × 133 mm)
- Shipping package dimensions: 6.57 × 1.18 × 5.24 in (167 × 30 × 133 mm)
- Box total weight: 15.87 oz (450 g)
- Attachable to any surface with a self-adhesive Magnetic Mount that requires no tools (one included with each device, Additional Magnetic Mount 5-Packs available for purchase).
- Compatible with a custom, anti-theft Secure Wall Mount 6-inch available for purchase.
- Operating and storage temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- 1 year